Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday

Today was good.  We went to story time this morning and Oliver is really cute singing and doing all the actions.  The kids played the computers there and I am going to have them do that more.  We painted and made cookies after lunch.  It is early out on Friday's and we drove so we could pick up Isaac's pumpkin from school.  We just played at home the rest of the day.  I got a science experiment book from the library and Isaac was excited about that.  I hope that you have a fun weekend and thanks for all the support.

Love
Rachel


At the library

Isaac's school pictures, he looks nervous


Isaac wrote a cute Halloween story when he came home

"Beware!
This poem you are about to read is so scary it will make you run away!"


"We are going to hit the road.  Now we are gone.  aaaa! A Ghost.  Now we are in a cave.  aaaa
Do you feel the left, it is cold and --"


"Slimy.  aaaa This is to scary.  Let's get out of here! Ffeeewwww.
We made it.  The End.
How was it?"

Ruthie was putting all the colors in the right spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...