Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tuesday

Today was pretty good.  I wasn't as tired today which was nice.  We dropped Isaac off at school and then went grocery shopping and they kids did really well.  I had to put together a sheet for young women's and then we tried to go on a walk.  We went a little ways and then Oliver had to pee so we went back home and tried to go again but Oliver had a melt down so we just went home.  Oliver had school and had a really fun time and was happy afterwards.  Isaac class was going to the pumpkin walk and I had decided not to go but I was dropping off his bike at school and his class was just leaving.  He was so excited that I was there I walked up with him and walked around.  It was really fun and it felt nice to go.  I left a before they did so I could pick up Oliver.  Casey is doing scouts on Wednesday now since their was a scheduling conflict with the boys.  So Isaac has a pumpkin contest at school so after dinner we went and got him a pumpkin and they carved it while I was at young women's.  Everyone have a great night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...