Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday

We went and saw Grandma today.  We got her a universal remote so she only needs to use one remote in the kitchen.  She was pretty excited.  We ate at Harmons.  It is her favorite place.  We came home a vegged afterwards.  It was dinner when we got home.  Karen, way to go fixing the toilet.  I am impressed.  I love the elephant Robin.  It is so beautiful.  I am leaving work early tomorrow as well and hooking up with Karen and Robin.  If it is OK I would like to go to Costco and get some lemonade to Dad.  Annette picked up some of that garlic butter for me.  I thought that was nice of her.  It was a pretty day out there.  I tried giving dad some Naproxen for his foot.  Robin said it doesn't upset her stomach as much.  So far it seems to be helping him a tone LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...