Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Quiet day

It was a quiet day today at work.  I did chart audits most of the afternoon.  I won't do those much longer since everything is paperless now.  Dad went home early and I drove trax home and stopped at Smith's and got Isaac a couple of pants since he is growing like a weed.  I made potatoes for dinner and put that garlic butter on them.  It was yummy.  I went out to Julie's after dinner and gave Angela that jacket.  She like it Robin.  I told her to keep it.  I am excited that tomorrow is Megan's last day.  That wasn't two weeks notice by the way.  Are you taking her out to lunch?  Karen, I think that is a long time to wait for a tooth but I am glad that it is on it's way.  You will have it in time for the Thanksgiving feast.  Rachel, I am glad you got some rest.  That does make the day a lot nicer.  Everyone have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...