Monday, October 23, 2017

Monday

I am glad that you guys had a fun night,  I am glad that you were all able to hook up.  The little kids were grumpy today, especially Oliver.  The kids I babysit were sick so they canceled so we went to Petsmart and got some new food for Stanley and a new bed.  He loves the bed and has been in it all day.  We went to the park a little later and it was a pretty day.  Ruthie took a good nap and then we rode bikes and picked up Isaac.  After dinner we went to the library they were showing the movie Casper.  Isaac friend was their and that was fun.  Everyone have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...