Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Hump day

Well it did it, we made it though half of a week.  Robin, I hope that Megan's last day was OK.  I forgot my phone today so I couldn't text anyone.  It was pretty awful.  I really miss my phone.  Work was really quiet and I got a lot of work done.  That felt nice.  I have enough to keep me busy so that will be good as well.  We had dinner and then just vegged.  Target has this booklet they mailed out of toys and they have one of those bounce animals that Ruth loves.  It is $15.00.  We can go get one if you would like us to Rachel so you have one for her.  I wasn't sure if you wanted to wait until after black Friday.  I am getting pretty excited for that by the way.  Not much else to report from our end.  Karen how is the new Kindle coming along.  Is it better than the old one?  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...