Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday

Good luck tomorrow Karen.  I like your elephant Robin, it is beautiful.  Today was good.  Ruthie didn't sleep well last night so we took it easy this morning.  We went to church and the kids did really well.  I taught and that went good also which was nice.  After church Calleen and Allen came over for a minute to talk about the tree cutting stuff.  We were out of a few things so Casey and the boys went to the store while Ruthie napped.  I was sewing when they got home and Isaac was talking about how much he loved to sew and he wanted to sew something with Grandma's machine.  I was going to do it at first but then we decided to do it and it was a lot of fun.  He did a really good job and did all the sewing mostly by himself, he was really proud.  Oliver wanted to make one too so he sat on my lap and we sewed one together.  It was fun and the kids were happy.  Casey made Salmon for dinner and it tasted really good.  I am sad Isaac has to go back to school tomorrow, back to real life.  I did finish quilting one of the bunk bed quilts, I just need to bind it.  It looks nice.


Love
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...