Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Wednesday

I am glad that you like your new kindle, that is awesome.  I don't think that Casey needs you help Saturday Karen, thank you so much for offering, you guys are awesome.  I am glad that work is going good Mom.  That is a good price for the bouncing animals.  If you are over there that would be great to pick one up.  Christmas and birthdays are going to be here before you know it.  Today was better.  Ruth and Oliver and getting along better.  I am making a big deal if they do anything nice to each other and that is starting to help.  This morning Isaac had to turn in his pumpkin at school so we walked him in.  I had to push the stroller and carry the pumpkin so it was an ordeal getting in but we did it.  Wednesday I volunteer at school so we went back but I missed a message that I wasn't needed today so I messed up.  Isaac was in a different room for reading so I didn't see him and he was sad I missed lunch.  I took the kids to the park and then Ruthie took a good nap after lunch.  Me and Oliver cleaned up the yard and he did some pruning.  I forgot to bring Isaac's bike to school so I took everyone out to get a cookie to make up for everything and it was fun.  Casey was hiking with the scouts so he didn't get home until dark.  We played outside and went on a walk and it was fun.  Everyone have a good Thursday.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...