Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wednesday

Isaac threw up again last night, poor thing.  We sent him to school anyway and he says his stomach is feeling better.  I volunteered at school and at lunch with him.  He was doing good and had a good day.  He has a ton of make up work so we did half of that tonight and will finish it tomorrow.  The little kids are doing good.  Oliver made Ruth and Isaac pearler beads for their Christmas presents so I only have to have Ruth think of something now.  Ruth took a good nap which was nice.  I took the kids to the pizza pie cafe for dinner, Isaac got a free dinner for doing his reading.  Then we walked around Shopko and got some birthday wrapping paper.  Ruth pooped in the middle of the store so we didn't stay long.  They are so unorganized at your work Mom, I guess it is good that they announced everything.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...