Monday, December 11, 2017

Why Not?

I am with Robin.  I would love to just hibernate.  My boss brought me into his office and wanted to talk before they made everything official tomorrow.  I am not going to stay in Continuous Improvement and am going to stay at Primaries and work in Administration.  I am not sure what the means other than I am staying and working for the hospital.  More details to follow.  They will now have 5 administrative assistants.  That seems like a lot of help to me.  They aren't even sure the administrators will have jobs so I guess it is still a crap shoot.  I will just have to see how things work out.  Doug for sure won't be my boss anymore.  I don't know if knowing is better or not.  Oh well enough of that.  I got pop rocks today for the science fair party.  Rachel you need to let everyone know where and when you want us.  I am going to come up on Friday night.  It was so smoggy all day.  I couldn't see very far out of my window.  We really need a big storm to come and take all that crap out of the air.  Karen good luck teaching tomorrow.  You are going to be great.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...