Sunday, December 10, 2017

The weekend

Isaac still doesn't feel well and has been just laying on the couch all weekend.  I hope he is over it soon.  Yesterday after lunch Casey took Oliver over and they fixed some bikes for sub for Santa.  They came back and picked up Isaac and went to shopko to get some cleaning stuff for the bikes, they ended up getting Isaac some new pj's which he needed.  Isaac wasn't feeling good so they dropped him off and their was a nice dog in the front yard.  So Casey and Oliver took him to the pound but they only could tell them the dogs address so they drove the dog home.  They went back and finished up with the bikes and brought home Thai food for dinner which tasted good.  Today I took Oliver to church with me and they took him in to sunbeams for a little bit.  He is excited for his new class.  I am not going to go to young women's this week, it is combined and it is hard to leave the kids.  After church we tried some of the science experiments for the party.  I am glad that we did.  The bouncy ball didn't work but the elephant toothpaste was fun.  I think we have a good plan now.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good Monday.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...