Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Robot

We went to Sam's club to look at that Robot for Isaac's birthday.  Dad thought it would be too hard for him so we went to Target and got a little bit easier robot that you can still program but it also has buttons to push.  I think it will be easier to put together as well.  That was our exciting news.  Man is it smoggy here.  The trees were pretty this morning but you couldn't see very far all day.  We had an administration Christmas party today.  When we went shopping with Robin I bought a mini bowling alley.  It was a hot item.  That made my day.  Robin when do you get your camera?  I was hoping it was coming soon.  Everyone have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...