Sunday, December 10, 2017

Worried

Poor Isaac, that is really hanging on.  I hope he gets feeling better soon.  That worries me.  I am glad you tried out the science experiments.  I got candy for the test tubes today.  We went and saw grandma today.  The triplets are so dang cute.  They are rolling around.  Grandma said that Vickie got accepted to two PHD programs.  I thought you would be interested in that gossip.  Rachel you will have to get details.  We did go to Winco visiting and spent my 10 dollars off 50 dollars.  That was fun.  Everyone have a nice week.  Robin, I hope you got some rest.  Karen thanks again for the fun time.  It was so nice to get out and walk around.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...