Thursday, January 25, 2018

Broken Phone

My phone broke this evening, I went to look at it and the display wont work.  I can hear noises but can't see anything.  Casey is working on it but who knows.  Oliver woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to cuddle with me.  He eventually fell asleep but was laying right on top of me so I went and laid on the couch.  I was going to go to a new playgroup this morning but the kids didn't want to go so we stayed.  It worked out because Randy came by and wanted to take the kids so they went up to his house for two hours which was fun for me.  I ran to the fabric store and got sandwiches for me and Casey for lunch.  Randy took Oliver to school and dropped Ruth off.  The little stinker wont take nap.  It started snowing after Isaac got home from school and we got a couple of inches.  Isaac wrote a recipe for sugar cookies and was so excited about it he talked about it all night.  He taught a class to Oliver on how to write your own recipes but Oliver didn't pay attention and Isaac wanted me to be his aid but it was bed time.  Casey and Isaac made corn bread muffins for a snack and they tasted good.  I hope that everyone has a good Friday, don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...