Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tuesday

Today was good.  I babysat this morning and all the kids had fun.  It is always a rush to eat lunch and get Oliver to school in time.  Oliver went to school fine and had a good time, but his cough was bad when I picked him up.  I took Ruthie grocery shopping while he was at school because I was out of food and time, that is more important than sewing time I guess.  We went to cold stone after we picked up Oliver as a celebration for going to school and then went to Sam's.  I had young womens tonight and it was a stake activity, it was so long.  I don't think they need to make them two hours long.  My fabric for our sewing class came today and it made me excited.  Thanks for taking it, it will be so fun. Love you guys.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...