Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Wednesday

Ruthie woke up early this morning which took me a while to get in a good mood.  It ended up being a good day.  We played legos this morning and then went and volunteered at Isaac's school.  The kids are reading so much better and it is fun to see.  We didn't eat lunch with Isaac because Oliver had a make up day at school.  Oliver had a fun time at school and Ruthie took a good nap which was nice.  Me and Oliver played the switch until it was time to pick up Isaac.  Casey had scouts after work so he came home a little later.  We made marshmallows from the candy science book.  They turned out good and reminded me of the marshmallows that Dad made.  I need to get some coconut to cover them in.  This week is going so fast, it is crazy.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...