Monday, January 22, 2018

Monday

I was wondering about the ear rings also?  How did you meet him?  What did you do?  We are all about the same sickness I think.  Everyone slept last night though which is huge.  I babysat this morning and that went well.  I took Oliver to school but he didn't want to stay so I took him visiting teaching with me.  I think it was just because he didn't feel well, he said he will go tomorrow.  Isaac had a field trip to hardware ranch to see the elk.  I asked him what he learned about the elk and he said nothing, that they just saw a bunch of them.  A girl in their class gave them doughnuts when they were leaving so he had a good day.  We picked up El Sol for dinner because we were feeling lazy.  I hope that everyone has a good Tuesday.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...