Saturday, January 27, 2018

Quiet day

I slept in until 11 this morning and then we went to Dell Taco and walked around all a dollar.  I got some wack a valentines and that was fun.  We came home and I took a nap.  I know go figure that one out.  We just kind of chilled all day.  I did replace the light bulbs in my bathroom and one exploded so that took a while to get cleaned up.  It is like walking into heaven it is so bright in there now.  There was only one working light bulb and now there are four.  Rachel, I am so glad the kids got to go swimming.  They love that.  Robin, I am so glad you got to clean.  That really makes a difference.  Everyone enjoy your Sunday.  I think we are going to try and go see Grandma.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...