Thursday, January 11, 2018

Groups

I had quilt group today so I stayed up late last night to finish up my quilt to show.  It turned out really good and I really like it.  Thank you so much for the backing fabric Karen, I love it and it really makes the quilt.  This morning we went to Lee's to get some grocery's.  Oliver had school and had a fun time.  I had quilt group and Ruthie did really well and was cute.  It was good to talk with everyone.  Isaac got a sticker that said I had a great day, he said that it was because he did something good before anyone else.  He was really proud of it.  He said that they were going to email me about it but I haven't heard anything.  I wanted to make something fun for my book group tonight so I made these apple tarts.  They turned out really well and looked good.  They took more time than I thought though.  Isaac had fun helping.  I had book group tonight and it was fun.  We read a book about Hygge and it is about how the Danish are happier than the rest of the world.  It was a good book.  Part of it is sitting in front of a fire and being comfortable so she had a fireplace set up and bought us all cozy socks, it was really fun.  We are coming down tomorrow.  I think we should see The Greatest Showman, it looks like a good movie.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...