Sunday, January 7, 2018

Quiet day

WEll dad couldn't sleep last night so he went in and worked for awhile.  He mostly worked from home all day.  Grandma didn't want us to come down today so I went and got my hair cut and took a nap.  It was a nice day.  Man is it foggy out here right now.  Be careful going to work in the morning.  It will make the roads really slippery.  Casey is making it to his second week.  That has to feel a little bit better.  I am going to a physiatrist tomorrow.  He is kind of a physical therapy doctor.  I am going to see if he has any suggestions on my neck and what I can do about it.  I thought it couldn't hurt right?  Wish me luck.  I am excited for next weekend.  I get a three day weekend.  That is pretty cool.  We will sign up for the quilt class on Saturday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...