Monday, January 8, 2018

Monday

I am sorry you are still sick Robin.  My throat and ears still hurt, it is a bad cold.  We had a good day.  I babysat this morning and I de-cluttered the upstairs living room and it looks better to me.  We were out of garbage sacks so we ran to the story after babysitting to get some.  Oliver had school and he loves it and is so happy afterwards.  My visiting teachers came while he was gone so I didn't get a lot of sewing done and Ruthie won't nap.  After we picked up Oliver we went to cheese factory for a snack and the kids loved it.  I have been thinking of having Isaac take piano lessons but a while ago Randy mentioned that I could teach him.  So I have been thinking about it and decided to try to teach him and see how it goes.  We started today and it was fun and he was really good to listen to me.  I think we will keep going, it was fun to do.  We have been talking about cutting Stanley's finger nails and tonight we tried.  Casey's got the back ones easily but we did the front one to much so we stopped.  Stanley was really good about it.  Casey has been really good to get him out and play with him inside and it has been really nice and the kids love playing with him.  Everyone get some rest, love you guys.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...