Monday, January 8, 2018

Monday

I am sorry you are still feeling bad Robin  If you need anything let me know.  I can come help.  I went to the doctor today to see about my neck.  He wants to do an MRI.  I think I am going to see how much it is and do it.  He gave me a really strong anti inflammatory.  I am hoping that will cure me.  Dad and I went to the mall after work and had dinner and walked around for awhile.  That was fun.  I was thinking Rachel if Stanley would like one of those balls he can walk around the house in.  Like the one in Bolt  :) I don't know if they have one big enough for him but that might be fun to have him be able to go around the house in it.  I am glad that Oliver got to go back to school.  He really does enjoy that.  One of the guys that works in the mail room died over the weekend from the flu.  That really upset me.  You guys take care of yourselves.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...