Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Might be my turn

I think it might be my turn for the dreaded disease.  My throat hurt today and I have a cough.  I am just hoping it is just the normal stuff for me and I am not getting it.  How did Casey hurt his leg?  Is he liking his new job?  Robin, I keep hoping you are going to turn the corner soon.  You got it the same time as Karen.  I am glad you didn't work overtime.  Rest does help.  I think Thursday we are going to South Town Mall and going to Texas Roadhouse with the Gumm gang if you want to hook up.  Rachel I am excited you are coming down this weekend.  What time should we sign up for the class?  Work was quiet and I am getting caught up.  That feels really nice.  They are going to do reviews soon so I did my self evaluation.  I hope I did OK.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...