Thursday, January 11, 2018

I made it

I went to work today.  I slept really good and thought I was over it but got in the jeep and man I coughed for an hour.  It was so embarrassing.  I was good the rest of the day.  I was drugged but good.  I am glad that tomorrow is Friday.  We went to Winco after work.  I like to shop there but you really have to have two people because it takes so long to bag all your stuff.  Drive safe tomorrow.  I am putting chicken in the crock pot for dinner.  Robin and Karen you can come over for dinner if you would like to.  Everyone enjoy Friday.  I am glad you don't have to teach tomorrow Karen 20 minutes of sleep does make a difference  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...