Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday

I am glad that everyone is on the mend and I am glad that you stayed home Mom, you needed it.  Today was good.  I volunteered at Isaac's school and we ate lunch with him.  The little kids did really well and we had a good time.  I tried to give Ruthie a nap but she wouldn't sleep so we went on a walk.  It was so pretty outside but it was really cold.  It was nice to get out for a while and stretch our legs.  After school the kids all wanted to make their box of cookies so we made all three boxes, they liked that, thanks Mom.  We did another piano lesson and that went well and I played a bit too which was fun.  After dinner I went and joined up the the young men and women.  We watched a basketball game and got a free tee shirt.  It was fun but long and we lost. 

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...