Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Tuesday

Today was a busy day.  I babysat this morning and that went pretty good but busy.  I met Casey at the bank to sign papers for our new account but I was late because of the babysitting kids.  That made me late bringing Oliver to school but I texted to her to let her know and it worked out ok.  The were learning about night time and he got to wear his pj's to school.  He had fun and he said she turned out the lights and they pretended to sleep.  When we picked up Isaac I am driving the girl next door home and Isaac had a play date so I had her in the car also, it was a full van.  Both girls ended up staying to play and they had a really fun time.  They were playing family or something and were being silly.  I didn't have young women's tonight, we are going to a Aggie basket ball game tomorrow.  It will take all night.  I hope that everyone is feeling better.

Love
Rachel


Oliver drew a I all by himself



Casey hurt his leg and Ruthie needed a sympathy bandage

Mr. Science

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...