Monday, June 4, 2018

Early to rise

Well I got up at 5:30 this morning to go into work early for a meeting and I have to do that again tomorrow.  I am taking 1/2 day off on Thursday so that will make up for it.  I have sad news.  We didn't get demolition derby tickets.  Karen went to pick them up today and they had none for us and this afternoon, I had my envelope sent back.  I even used a color envelope.  I thought that might help them see it better.  We will have to think of something else to do.  Karen, I am sorry you missed you alarm.  That will make your adrenaline go.  Rachel, I am sorry you had a flood.  I hope it is fixed.  Robin, I hope you had a nice day.  It is suppose to get really hot the next couple of days.  Have a nice Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...