Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I did it

Well I made it to work at 6:30 again this morning.  Two days in a row.  I don't have to do that again for a while.  I did stay until 4:30 so I am taking 1/2 day off on Thursday to go to the doctor.  Rachel do you still want to come to Kamas this weekend?  You did make mention of that.  I can leave early on Friday if you want to do that.  Dad has to prep for his colonoscopy of Sunday so that won't be a very fun day for him.  Not much else going on with us.  I am glad that tomorrow is a regular day.  We are hooking up with the Gumm Gang on Thursday.  We are going to go see Jeff's new floor.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...