Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Wednesday

Mom, I am sorry that you were sick.  I am glad that you stayed home.  Robin you are amazing to kept meeting people.  You will meet a awesome person soon.  Today was pretty good.  The kids were tired and were grumpier today.  I cut the kids hair this morning.  Isaac and Oliver's I just cut the sides.  Ruthie front was a lot shorter than the back so I trimmed the back up.  I don't know what I am doing but I like it and think it will look less messy.  Her hair is forgiving since it is so curly.  We had lunch at Sam's club because I needed to pick something up.  It is national churrio day so their was a huge long line.  We went swimming afterwards and their was a long line for that also.  We had a fun time and the kids didn't want to leave.  We did the slide three times and they wanted to do it more.  Oliver fell asleep in the car on the way home and he took a nap when we got home.  We were just lazy the rest of the night.  Casey had scouts so he came home late.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




Oliver didn't get dressed until lunch time, he was just in his underwear all morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...