Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thursday

I am sorry about Dad, he never gets a break health wise.  We will come up Saturday morning and help out.  Isaac had a dentist appointment this morning to fix a cavity.  I woke everyone kind of late so we were runny behind but we made it.  Isaac did really well at the dentist and was really brave.  After lunch we went to Lee and went grocery shopping.  We bought more water balloons and when we came home we blew them all up.  We had the girls next door come over and they had a fun time.  Isaac had a melt down over his socks not matching and I asked him to wait to change them until after we weren't getting wet.  After everyone calmed down and the girls went home we read books and that was nice.  After dinner Casey mowed the lawn and it looks really nice.  I had book group tonight and it was nice to go and talk.  Well everyone have a good Friday and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...