Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday

Karen went home around 10:00 and we just hung out for awhile and then went to see Grandma.  She didn't want to go out so I went and got some salads at Smiths and we watched a movie.  It was nice.  We hit Sam's and got dad his tea.  They had it there.  We got hooked a new netflixs series called Zoo.  It is about the animals going crazy.  I hope everyone got some rest.  I have to be to work really early the next two days.  That is OK because I wanted to take some time off on Thursday to go get our MRI's read.  it is suppose to be really hot this week.  Rachel love the patio.  Now the hard part is done we get to make it cute.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...