Thursday, June 7, 2018

Big busy day

Well we went to the doctor this morning to have our mri's read.  Mine is just old age and I am going to take my ibuprofen more.  Dad on the other had is a mess and they are going to do a nerve conduction study on him.  Just to make sure his nerves are doing OK with his neck all messed up.  Poor guy he was pretty upset.  We did go to McDonald for lunch, we decided to have a Big Mac and bust our healthy eating.  I did work this afternoon and then we went to Jeff's house and saw his house.  He has made it look really cute but man does it smell like smoke.  It is bad.  We went to Francesco's afterwards and it tasted really good.  We are going up to Karen's house after work.  We are meeting in Park City first.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...