Thursday, September 13, 2018

Baby Stepping to Weekend

Today was good.  Not much going on so I was glad about that.  I stayed a little late and worked on my project so that felt nice.  I talked to Robin tonight because I panicked that her new apartment didn't have a washer and dryer hookup.  I know I am too crazy.  Rachel dad signed the paper so I will send it to you tomorrow.  Karen congratulations on the pump.  I figured it would take until Christmas before you got it.  YEAH.  We are going to Kamas after work.  I am stopping at Park City and getting groceries and cake.  We should be all set.  Karen got a 25 dollar gift card to Panda so tell Ruth we are for sure going.  Everyone have a great day and drive safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...