Monday, September 10, 2018

One noodle

Work was busy because I had been gone for so long.  It was nice to get back to the groove.  I left a little early to go with dad to his physical.  Dr. Strong said he just broke up with his fiancé and he was quitting and moving to Seattle.  He will work one week a month in Logan.  I am going to miss him.  We met Karen for dinner and went to Kneaders.  It was quite the experience.  We bought cokes and after they said the coke machine was broken but we could have water so dad got water and the spout wasn't on it and it squirted everywhere.  They fixed that and I said for no coke maybe we could have a free brownie and they said no but later they did give us a brownie.  Karen's soup was all juice and had one noodle and one carrot.  It was weird.  We did find Karen a good garbage can at Walmarts so that is fun.  Robin, I will text you where to meet.  Rachel good luck with the inspection tomorrow on the house.  I hope it goes well.  Karen bought us a NES Nintendo and we played Dr. Mario,  I still love that game.  She bought a second controller and it has a long cord but the one that came with it is only like 2 ft long.  It was funny. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...