Monday, September 10, 2018

Monday

That is crazy about Dr Stong, that is such a pain to find a new doctor.  That is funny about Kneaders, I would never go to that again.  Isaac had a flat tire this morning so I just drove him and then we went and worked out.  It felt good.  Oliver had school so we had to leave early.  He had such a fun time at school and was so happy when I picked him up, I love it.  They are going to appraise the house tomorrow so we cleaned a bit but the kids didn't want to clean but I made then clean their rooms.  Last night I didn't want to work on my sampler so I sewed Mom's mystery class quilt together.  It is the faster quilt I have ever made.  It is a fun easy one.  Everyone have a great night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...