Sunday, September 9, 2018

Weekend

I am glad that you had a fun time Mom and Dad, I am so glad that you got to go.  We had a good weekend.  Saturday the kids had primary practice.  I thought that they wanted me to help but they didn't need me so I just sat with Ruthie and a little boy having trouble sitting.  Casey mowed the lawn while we were gone which looks nice.  We picked up Leona and took her out for ice cream.  Then we too her to our house and I went and cut my hair.  I cut it above my shoulder and I love it.  It looks really nice and it is so light.  When I got home the girls were over playing and Casey took Leona home.  He stopped and got a part for my bike and fixed it which was awesome.  After dinner we rode bikes to the park and it was really fun.  It was a pretty evening.  Everyone slept in the backyard Friday night and Saturday night so no one got a lot of sleep all weekend.  Today was the primary program so we had to get up so early to go to sacrament meeting.  It was so hard to get their but it was good once we were their.  The boys did good in the program and looked so grown up.  Casey worked all day and we just played at home.  Imogen came and played for a while.  Ruthie cut her finger on a toy tea pot and bled a lot poor thing.  She couldn't walk for a while but I think she recovered.  When Casey came home we had a picnic for dinner in the backyard and that was fun.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday.  Sorry if I was rambling.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel

 
We gave Stanley a bath





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...