Thursday, September 13, 2018

Thursday

Congratulations Karen, that is exciting.  Their are so many fun things happening.  It has been a good year.  Today was good.  The little kids slept in and I was glad about that.  Oliver had school and he had a fun time.  He is cute.  Me and Ruthie colored and then my visiting teachers came.  I had quilt group and that is always fun.  It is fun to talk with people who like to sew, it is uplifting afternoon.  We ran to Sam's afterwards and grabbed a couple of things.  Then picked up Isaac.  Isaac didn't sleep last night but he seemed fine today and had a good day at school.  We just played this evening which is nice.  We are headed to Kamas when Casey gets home.  We are excited.

Love
Rachel




I finished another one of Mom's unfinished tops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...