Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Confirmed

So I have my final move date for my new place. I am moving in Oct 20th. I have  a mini plan. If everyone could help me on the 27th?? Would that interfere with Halloween weekend. I figured for the week of the 20th I could move small stuff and maybe start shopping for a couch. Then on the 27th all I'll have to move is book shelves and my bed. So hopefully it will be speedy. If you guys are ok moving a few things. My lease is up on the 31 regardless so I will have a ton of time to move. Well not much else with me work was busy and I just relaxed tonight. Have a good one

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...