Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Tuesday

Oliver slept in his bed last night because I cleaned up the air mattress for the appraisal and he didn't sleep very well so Casey was tired today and Oliver was kind of grumpy.  I cleaned this morning and the house looked really good.  Oliver has school and we went grocery shopping while he was gone.  The guy came after lunch.  He was really nice and he really liked our deck, good job guys.  We made cookies and they tasted so good I ate a million.  After we picked up Isaac we just played at home.  We took the kids to get ice cream for helping clean last night.  We rode bikes their and it was a nice evening.  The young women we taking flags out and I was glad it wasn't me.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel


She made a bridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...