Wednesday, September 12, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy Birthday Karen, I am glad that you had a fun day.  That sounds nice.  Robin we would love to help you move.  The 27th is great and Casey said he can take that Friday off if you want.  I am excited for you.  Good job.  I worked out this morning and then Oliver had school.  We read books and played this afternoon.  Isaac had a flat tire on the way home so we walked.  Isaac thought it was the worst to have to push his bike home but he made it.  We went to the bike store to get liners for his tires and a new patch kit.  Then I fixed a million holes in the bike tubes.  The girls saw came over and played in the front while I fixed it.  It was a watchdog meeting this evening so we rode our bikes down and met Casey at the school since he had scouts.  It is for Dad's to volunteer at school and Isaac wanted Casey to do it.  Oliver stayed with them and they had fun.  Happy Birthday again Karen, we love you.  I didn't take any pictures today.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...