Sunday, September 9, 2018

WOW

Bryce Canyon is beautiful.  I was amazed at how you can do that in less than 48 hours.  We didn't do a ton of hiking but we did hike 3 miles around the rim of the canyon and it was amazing how you would walk a bit and look out and everything changed.  It was neat.  We went to the Ruby Red Lodge and had lunch today and then walked around the tourist shop.  We were going to go on a hike down the canyon but decided to just finish the mile we didn't get done last night around the rim.  So many things I would love to do when we go again.  Dad took some amazing pictures of trees so we can use those next time we take a art class.  I am glad you had a fun weekend Rachel and Karen, I am glad you got all your tutorials done.  I hope you are a pro now.  Dad has a doctor's appointment tomorrow in Park City.  I wasn't sure if you wanted to hook up or just wait until Tuesday for your birthday.  Robin, I hope you got a lot of sewing done.  Do you want to hook up on Tuesday night?  Everyone have a great Monday.  I am so not looking forward to going back after being at class for 3 days.  It might be kind of scary.  I am going to take Wednesday off and take Karen shooting for her birthday but I am planning on celebrating this weekend officially.  Everyone be safe.  Rachel, I am glad you got your hair cut.  That is fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...