Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Another Flood

Good luck tomorrow Mom, you will do great.  I am excited for you.  I am sorry about your headache Karen, that is the worst.  That is funny about Jenkins, maybe he looked like someone he used to know.  We had another flood today.  I started the dishwasher after lunch and we were playing in the front living room and we heard a loud gushing.  I turned off the water and put bowls downstairs and was able to clean it up so it didn't get too bad.  I called Casey and he came home.  It turned out all the valves under the sink were really loose and leaking.  The hose to the dishwasher had come off so Casey replaced that but hooking it up to the dishwasher the dishwasher door broke and it wouldn't close anymore.  So we ended up buying a new dishwasher, it is a kitchen aid and seems nice.  So we have all new valves, hoses and a dishwasher.  Hopefully it wont flood again, my poor sewing room can't take much more.  We just barley got everything back together, it was a long day but I think we should be set now.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...