Monday, November 5, 2018

Hello darkness

The boys did get their hair cut on Saturday, they look cute.  Ruthie and Isaac didn't sleep well last night.  Isaac had a runny nose, poor thing.  I was tired today but I went and worked out and that helped give me energy and I felt better.  It was dripping a bit in my sewing room today.  When Casey came home it he looked at it and it was dripping under the sink so he fixed it.  It was good to catch it early and it wasn't a lot of water.  Casey bought the kids some geodes and the had fun breaking them tonight.  They were really pretty.  We were thinking of staying after bingo and that Sunday go look for geodes on topaz mountain.  What do you guys think?  It is cold and dark now.  I miss going outside after dinner.  I am glad that Jenkins had a good day, he is so cute.

Love
Rachel

Oliver was superstar today




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...