Sunday, November 4, 2018

Falliing back

Tonight seemed long because it got dark so fast but I enjoyed the quiet day.  I drove up and got may hair cut in Park City.  It was so long.  I hooked up with Karen and it was fun.  It was snowing so I went back to SLC to do some grocery shopping.  I walked Walmart.  I sure like the one at Jordan Landing better than the one by me.  Rachel, I love craft days.  That is fun.  It looks like you gave the boys hair cuts as well.  Robin, I love those elf shoes.  They will be fun Christmas presents.  Karen you are spoiled.  I am going to go to Logan on Saturday and start buying Thanksgiving.  The next Saturday is bingo so It would be hard to do it that weekend.  Dad made it safe and sound to Houston.  I hope the demo goes really well.  They do that on Tuesday.  Tomorrow night they are going to dinner with the guy and talking.  I am hoping he gets a quiet day tomorrow.  He said he was reading the book Karen bought him and enjoying it.  Everyone enjoy Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...