Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sunday

Good job with your cupboard Karen.  Jenkins is so cute.  It is hard transitioning to a new home, he will catch on soon I think.  I am glad that he likes to snuggle, that is fun.  Cute elf shoes also.  It was raining and cold today.  We went to church this morning and the kids were grumpy about it.  Ruthie went to class with me and Oliver.  She was pretty cute singing all the songs, she would do all the actions.  Casey worked today and we did crafts this afternoon.  We made the chocolates Mom and Dad bought.  We made slime and Turkey crafts.  It was a good day and the kids were happy.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday.  Don't work too hard.  Two books that I have read stressed the importance and getting enough sleep.  It is important to do.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...