Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Tuesday

Poor Jenkins, I wish you could tell him he wasn't leaving.  That has got to be stressful for him.  It is getting cold Karen, it even snowed a bit here but didn't stick.   I finished Mom's quilt last night and I really like it, it turned out good. Today was pretty good.  Isaac rode his bike to school with his friends, it was snowing when it was time to come home so I just threw their bikes in the van and drove them home.  We went grocery shopping and then took Oliver to school.  They were dancing in the dark with flashlights and Oliver fell and has a big goose ache on his head.  A customer Casey helped sent him a gift card to Subway so we picked him up and had lunch their, it was fun.  After we dropped Casey off we walked around the Hobby Lobby.  After dinner we made cupcakes and it was fun, the kids were excited.  This week is so slow with the time change.  It is crazy.  I hope Grandma is ok, that sounds horrible.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...