Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Spoiled

Rachel that quilt is amazing.  You are so gifted.  Thanks for doing that.  I love it.  It was cold this morning Karen.  Your place is always the coldest.  We are going to have to buy you some more warm blankets for your house.  Robin, I am so glad that Jenkins is doing well.  It will take time but he will know that he is staying.  He is a cute dog.  I went to work early and stayed late.  It was a long day but my class ends early on Friday so I am going to not go back to work.  It will be worth it to have an afternoon off.  They didn't do the surgery on Grandma.  She is on blood thinners and she needs to be off of them before they can do the surgery.  I don't have all the details.  Hopefully I will have more later.  Dad made it home safe and sound.  His trip went well.  Every one enjoy hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...