Wednesday, November 7, 2018

So Sorry

Rachel, I am so sorry you had another flood.  What a mess.  If you need any help we will be up there on Saturday.  I am glad you got a new dishwasher.  Grandma had her surgery tonight.  They said the infection was in the bone and surgery was the only option to help her get well.  Dad went and saw her this morning and said the foot looked really bad and everyone kept saying how much better it was.  I went to the mall after work and took Rachel's advice and bought me a new outfit for tomorrow.  I am a nervous wreck but will just be glad when it is over.  We do get free dinner tomorrow night at Market Street Grill.  I hope it is yummy.  I think that is so strange that Jenkins got mad.  He has never done that.  Weird.  Rachel I am so sorry you had a leak.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...