Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Tired

Today was good but I was tired. I took Jenkins out once I got home from work. My matianace guy walked by and said hi. Jenkins lost it he was barking and jumping around. His collar came off and jenkins just stood there so it was ok. I finally got him put back together. That is the only time he has ever done that. so weird. We walk around the block and I saw the guy walking with the apt manager girl and he just ignored them. I'm assuming he just hates matience guys??? It was so weird . Its the only time hes ever.done that hes always been so mellow. Hope everyone had a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...