Thursday, December 13, 2018

Baby Stepping

I am baby stepping to Friday.  I feel asleep on the couch and now I am awake.  Go figure that one out.  Work was good.  We went to lunch and that was fun.  Tomorrow I am hooking up with Robin for dinner and Kohls.  I am hoping to finish up Christmas Eve Stuff.  I am making slow but sure progress  We went to Sam's after work and got some stuff for a retirement party for work tomorrow.  There have been a lot of changes going on at Primary's.  I am starting to work a little bit for my new department.  It just seems like they are part of my world now.  The hard part for me is giving up people.  It will happen slowly as they find people to take my place. Have a nice Friday.  I am so glad that Isaac is OK.  I was worried about him.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...